An all-inclusive, interactive, posh dress-up party experience for kids.
rosalind sofia elena princess party santa monica (1 of 2).jpg

discover the new, all-inclusive, fairytale princess dress-up party for kids.

Located in Los Angeles, CA, the Pop-Up Princess Parlor is a posh, mobile dress-up experience for kids that reimagines the traditional princess party. It's stylish, immersive, and unlike anything you've ever seen.

As if designed by Cinderella's Fairy Godmother herself, it's your easy, one-stop-shop for making fairytale dreams come true.

princess dress up party los angeles (16 of 19).jpg


The Details

The Pop-Up Princess Parlor is full-service and all-inclusive, taking the guess work out of planning an incredible princess party.

Our team will deliver, set-up, manage the area during the event, and then make it go "poof!" (pack it all up) when the booking is complete.

Scroll on to see everything that's included in the magical realm of The Pop-Up Princess Parlor...

princess dress up party los angeles (15 of 19)-2.jpg

A Royal proclimation

A custom-made sidewalk chalkboard proudly proclaims the royal tent as part of your little princess' very own kingdom.

princess dress up party los angeles (8 of 19).jpg

a Boutique of Ballgowns

We bring a total of 30 darling, yet comfortable, princess dresses for your royal highness and their royal court to choose from. Gowns are cleaned before every event, and displayed in style on real shop dress racks. Most dress sizes fit kids 4-7 years-old, with a few sizes to fit kids who are 3 years-old.

princess character dress up party los angeles (1 of 1).jpg

A Full Length Magic Mirror

While it may not be mounted on a wall, this mirror creates extra magic as your little princess first lays eyes upon herself wearing her choice of our fancy dresses.

I’ve never seen anything like this at a kid’s party. It’s like the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique shop at Disneyland.
— overheard at a 4th birthday party in Santa Monica, CA
princess dress up party los angeles (12 of 19)-2.jpg

A Lady-in-Waiting

Your birthday princess can't rule over her celebration without her very own royal lady-in-waiting by her side. This faire maiden, in character as inspired by classic fairytales, helps your celebrant feel special, keeps the parlor tidy, and helps other little guests have fun with the dress-ups, too.

princess dress up party los angeles (5 of 19)-2.jpg

Regal decor in shades of Violet

Purple, which is traditionally known as the color of royalty, touches just about every piece of decor in The Pop-Up Princess Parlor, from the eggplant and cream colored rug, to the lavender drapes and lilac pennant banners.

princess dress up party los angeles (18 of 19)-2.jpg

An Adorable dressing Area  

Our custom made dressing screen (as inspired by the dressing screen seen in Princess Anna's room in Frozen) creates a private area for kids to change into gowns and costumes.

princess dress up party los angeles (2 of 19).jpg


The Experience

To see what The Pop-Up Princess Parlor experience is like, have a look at the photos and video below, all of which was captured at an actual client event with a real birthday princess and real party guests. 


princess dress up party los angeles (1 of 1)-2.jpg


The Booking Process

To provide you with an easy, yet thorough booking process, new booking inquiries are accepted via email (this allows our fairy godmother to better keep track of where and when The Pop-Up Princess Parlor is next set to make a magical appearance). 

All events are booked and payments accepted by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) through our electronic booking system.

To officially reserve, a 40% down-payment is required at the time of your booking, while the remaining 60% balance is due 48 hours prior to the date of the event. 


Please fill out the form below to begin your booking process:

Date of Event *
Date of Event
(The SoCal city, or if "Los Angeles", the zip code or specific neighborhood.)
(Such as how many children might be attending your event, whether the event will be held indoors or outdoors, the age-range of the children attending, and anything else that may be helpful.)